- Legislative standards
- Fall prevention
- Fall hazards and controls
- Fall rescue planning
- Fall containment systems
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment
- Selection and use of fall arrest components
- Physiological effects of fall arrest harness suspension
- Inspection and maintenance of fall protection systems and components
- Arresting falls and swing falls
- Distance calculations: Free Fall Distance (FFD), Total Fall Distance (TFD), and Minimum Clearance Requirement (CR)
ONLINE FALL PROTECTION COURSE DURATION: Approximately 3 Hours
FALL PROTECTION ONLINE TESTING: Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
FALL PROTECTION ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.